Announcements & Events
- COVID-19 Updated 5/10/22: The facility follows current policies in accordance with the university's most recent updates. This currently states that masks must be worn in all laboratory settings.
- A Leica Thunder Imager will be added to the facility soon. Check back for updates.
- The facility will be putting on a STED workshop this July. Check back for updates.
- All Microscopes are now using CIDER for reservations and billing. Updated reservation policies are posted.
Microscope Reservation Policies
- Microscope reservations can be made no more than 14 days in advance.
- Reservations can be made in 15 min increments starting on the quarter hour.
- There is no maximum reservation time limit.
- Changes or cancellations to reservations can be made up to 6 hours in advance. After that, the full cost of the reservation will be charged.
- The actual reservation time plus any additional time used will be billed automatically.
- Reservations will be automatically cancelled if not started within 30 min.
- Once per user, per calendar month, a billing adjustment can be made for a cancelled/changed reservation. Requests must be made to Chris O’Connell by email
|Address:||91 North Eagleville Rd.|
Biology and Physics Building, Room G05
Storrs, CT 06269