Announcements & Events
- Emery Ng, PhD recently joined the Advanced Light Microscopy Facility as a Facility Scientist. Emery just defended their thesis in the MCB Department at UConn and will be supporting microscopy users.
- COVID-19 Updated 6/15/22: The facility follows current policies in accordance with the university's most recent updates. This currently states that masks are recommended in all settings.
- New facility users must now fill out the Service Request Form for all assisted and training sessions with facility staff.
|Address:||91 North Eagleville Rd.|
Biology and Physics Building, Room G05
Storrs, CT 06269
Microscope Reservation Policies
- Microscope reservations can be made no more than 14 days in advance.
- Reservations can be made in 15 min increments starting on the quarter hour.
- There is no maximum reservation time limit.
- Changes or cancellations to reservations can be made up to 6 hours in advance. After that, the full cost of the reservation will be charged.
- The actual reservation time plus any additional time used will be billed automatically.
- Reservations will be automatically cancelled if not started within 30 min.
- Once per user, per calendar month, a billing adjustment can be made for a cancelled/changed reservation. Requests must be made to Chris O’Connell by email