Announcements & Events
The Advanced Light Microscopy Facility will be holding a one-day workshop on using the free image analysis program ImageJ. Details and registration information can be found on the 2024 ImageJ Workshop page.
The new Nikon AXR Confocal + TIRF instrument is up and running. It offers fast and sensitive confocal imaging and also has a camera for other modalities such as TIRF, transmitted light, and epifluorescence imaging. There also also a range of denoising and deconvolution options for processing images. Use can be arranged by filling out the Service Request Form.
Microscope Reservation Policies
- Microscope reservations can be made no more than 14 days in advance.
- Reservations can be made in 15 min increments starting on the quarter hour.
- There is no maximum reservation time limit.
- Changes or cancellations to reservations can be made up to 6 hours in advance. After that, the full cost of the reservation will be charged.
- The actual reservation time plus any additional time used will be billed automatically.
- Reservations will be automatically cancelled if not started within 30 min.
- Once per user, per calendar month, a billing adjustment can be made for a cancelled/changed reservation. Requests must be made to Chris O’Connell by email